What Does September 9th Mean For Me?
- The FDA is requiring that all e-liquid products and vaping devices have a Pre-Market Tobacco Application (PMTA) submitted by September 9th, 2020.
- After September 9th 2020, any e-liquid or vaping device that has not filed for a PMTA with the FDA will be removed from the US Market – effective immediately.
- The PMTA application and testing process alone is close to $1 million per flavor (for multiple nicotine strengths) or device. This means that most brands will NOT be filing for a PMTA.
- Halo’s initial filing will be for our 3 best-selling flavors; Tribeca Tobacco, SubZero Menthol, & Turkish Tobacco
- Triton II will be available, as well as the Halo Zero (more to come on this).
- After September 9th, 2020:
*Please note that NO other hardware brand on our site will be available to US customers after September 9th.
If you wish to continue to use any product outside of Halo Tribeca Tobacco, Subzero Menthol, or Turkish Tobacco – STOCK UP NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN!
THIS IS NOT A SALE - THIS IS US GIVING YOU THE CHANCE TO LOAD UP BEFORE THE GOVERNMENT PULLS THE RUG OUT FROM UNDERNEATH YOUR FEET!