The Smok TFV8 X-Baby Q2 0.4-ohm Coil pairs with the Smok TFV8 X-Baby Sub-Ohm Tank. This is a dual coil configuration that offers you some advantages over a single coil, including denser clouds and a shorter heating time.
- Smok TFV8 X-Baby Q2 0.4-ohm Coil features:
- 0.4-ohm resistance
- Dual coil for quick and plentiful vapor production
- Power range of 40 to 80W (55 to 65W is recommended)
The Smok TFV8 X-Baby T6 0.2-ohm Sextuple Coil is designed to be used with regulated devices. This is a sextuple coil configuration that delivers some of the largest and tastiest clouds of any coil currently available.
- Smok TFV8 X-Baby T6 0.2-ohm Sextuple Coil features:
- 0.2-ohm resistance
- Sextuple coil for fast and abundant vapor production
- Power range of 40 to 110W (70 to 90W is recommended)