Choosing The Right Vape Nicotine Levels
Vaping has exploded in popularity over the last few years. Whether you're an adult switching to vaping from cigarettes or are simply new to the vaping culture, it can be confusing when it comes time to choose your vape juice nicotine levels. To safely enjoy your experience, it's important that you understand how different vape nicotine levels work and how they compare to traditional, combustible tobacco cigarettes.
Nicotine Levels Can Affect The Vape Experience
Personal preference and your vaping device and style will likely dictate the nicotine strength of your eliquid choice. Your ideal nicotine concentration level may depend on the length of your average vaping session. A higher nicotine level may mean shorter sessions, while lower concentrations might require longer sessions. In addition, vape nicotine levels will have an impact on the overall feel of your vape experience. It will take some time and experimentation to find what works best for you.
Note that high vape juice nicotine levels can result in a harsher throat hit. If you're looking for a smoother vape session, you'll want to begin at a lower concentration and work your way up to higher levels over time — or vice versa, depending on your experience.
- Nicotine-free e-liquid (0 mg/ml or 0%) This level provides optimal flavor and vapor production without a throat hit.
- 3 mg/ml or 0.3%This nicotine level has become popular with sub-ohm users as these devices are good for amplifying the sensation but using less total nicotine.
- 6 mg/ml or 0.6% Also, preferred strength in sub-ohm vaper but also a great median strength to start off with when vaping is completely new to you.
- 12 mg/ml or 1.2% This vape nicotine level provides that perfect balance of flavor and vapor production with a mild throat hit.
- 18 mg/ml or 1.8% This is one of the more common e-liquid levels and is typically preferred by those that want a strong throat hit. Great for a new user that is starting with a basic 1 ohm open system or refillable pods.
- 24 mg/ml or 2.4%While there are higher levels to be found, generally 24 mg/ml is the highest nicotine level.
What Nicotine Level Should I Vape?
When deciding on which e-liquid to purchase, you'll want to take into consideration the chart above and your own preferences for sensation and satisfaction.
Start with a Low Nicotine Level
Many new to vaping will mistakenly choose an e-liquid with too high of a nicotine level. It's important to understand that vape devices deliver nicotine through inhalation, so the strength delivered is often much higher than other delivery systems.
There Is No Set Dosage
Like most nicotine delivery products, there is no set dosage when using e-liquids. Your use will depend on the size, depth, and frequency of your inhalation. The first few times you vape, experiment and you'll quickly find the right vape nicotine level and dosage for you.
Please note that Halo Cigs offers most e-liquids in a variety of nicotine strengths to suit your needs. This guide is meant to make your transition to using e-cigarettes a smooth and enjoyable one.
The opinions and other information contained in these blog posts and comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions or positions of Nicopure Labs LLC, owner of the Halo and Halo Cigs marks.
Discover A Range of Vape Nicotine Levels in E-Liquid, Nic Salts and More at Halo Cigs
At Halo Cigs, we offer one of the most broad selections on the market for all things vaping. With everything from e-liquid and nic salts to vape devices and accessories, you're sure to find something to satisfy your tastes. Have a question or need additional information about our vape juice nicotine levels? Reach out to our customer service team today for help.Contact Halo Cigs