26 Ways You Know You’re a Vaper
Maybe you can’t pinpoint the exact moment that it happened, and maybe you weren’t expecting it to happen to you at all, but it did: You became a vaper. If you’re still unsure, here is our list of 26 ways you know you’re a vaper.
You know you’re a vaper when …
1. Your food pantry has an e-liquid shelf.
2. Your phone and tablet are dead, but your e-cigarette is fully charged.
3. You have the USPS, UPS or FedEx app on your phone.
4. You order a new mod that fits just right in your car’s door slot. #dontjudge
5. You’ve participated in an impromptu cloud competition at a stop light with the car next to you.
6. You see a flashlight and think, I could vape that!
7. You plan for vape gear when thinking of your monthly budget.
8. You start to think safari vests make sense for the pockets alone.
9. You bought a tackle box, but you don’t fish.
10. You have a six-slot battery charger.
11. You have an assortment of e-juice but panic because you’re almost out of a particular one.
12. You know what “RBA” stands for.
13. You consume paper towels at an astounding rate.
14. You have a slew of empty glass bottles that can be repurposed for something, but it just hasn’t come to you yet.
15. You have no room for magazines on your coffee table.
16. You can pronounce diacetyl (di-a-ce-tyl).
17. You can spell propylene glycol.
18. You have more drip tips than things to put them on.
19. You are now excited to check the mail.
20. You know what Ohm’s law is, but it still isn’t clear why your home has circuit breakers.
21. You have a sales pitch ready when people ask you about vaping, but you don’t work in a vape shop.
22. You don’t chew gum anymore because it ruins the taste of your e-juice.
23. You use every single square inch of a paper towel before getting a new one.
24. You always have trouble finding an unoccupied wall outlet.
25. You meticulously prepare all your tanks before you go to bed so you can wake up and vape.
26. You’ll turn the car around when you leave your vape essentials at home, but for everything else, “there’s not enough time.”
If this affirms your vape card, now check out the 12 Signs You’re a Hardcore Vaper.
The opinions and other information contained in these blog posts and comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions or positions of Nicopure Labs LLC, owner of the Halo and HaloCigs marks.
You might also like
In the span of just a few short years, vaping has gone from a quirky curiosity to a full-fledged cultural phenomenon. (Vaping is even in the dictionary now, which is
Vaping has become more mainstream than ever, so if you’re trying your hand at online dating or the victim of matchmaking, you may find yourself out on a date with