Very nice product, well suited for startersby Devon
Very nice product, well suited for starters.
Posted on 2/26/14
G6 is Greatby Jeremy
I am very impressed with my G6. I went with the mini battery and it last several days for me. It is sleek and stylish. Buying the starter kit is a great value.
Posted on 2/24/14
Well worth itby Gil
This is a great kit. For starters, shipping was very fast. I placed my order late on a Tuesday night and it was in my mailbox Saturday morning. The kit is packaged very well. The included case is great for storing when not in use. I ordered two manual batteries and they make for a great vaping experience, easy to control. I've never used an automatic battery, so I can't really compare the two. The chargers are simple and easy to use. All in all, this was a great purchase. Halo all the way for me!
Posted on 2/12/14
Bit pricey, but a good starter kitby Anthony
A bit pricey, but you get what you pay for... good quality. Battery packs feel balanced, not top heavy.
Posted on 2/3/14
Good setup, can match all the other colorsby M
Pretty hard to go wrong with Titanium, it ends up matching all the other colored cartomizers to a greater or lesser degree. Just to be clear though, this is not actually titanium or stainless or anything like that, just the same satin finish done in a steel-gray color. It's a nice setup though, I surprisingly like them with red or black cartomizers.
Posted on 1/29/14
I looked around at e-cigs and wanted to give it a shot. Tried a couple in store brands wasn't impressed. I came across a friend who recommended halo so I checked it out. I bought my started kit about 3 weeks ago. Very impressed. I'm a menthol kind of guy, my favorite it the menthol ice. I ordered one manual battery and one auto, the manual is definitely the way to go, control your vape and save battery life, the auto is definitely nice for when on the road or running around at work. I have no complaints, best investment yet. Great throat hit, great taste and variety or strengths and flavors, can't get any better. I'm excited to see what halo has to offer next. If this is that good who knows what could be in store for the future. Awesome job halo!
Posted on 1/28/14
Great product!by Steve
I started with a low cost kit from another manufacturer to see if e-cigs would satisfy my nicotine addiction - it was ok. After reading several positive reviews for the G6 on this site, and others, I made the plunge. That was a great decision! Quality product at a reasonable price. I ordered the Tribeca cartridges. The taste is great, and the quality/quantity of the vapor is top notch. I will be a halo customer for life - I am so satisfied I don't see a reason to try any others!
Posted on 1/25/14
9 months later, no regretsby Mac
My husband and I bought this kit to share with zero e-cig experience. Nine months later, here are our thoughts
1) Manual batteries offer so much more control. Newbies, don't worry that pushing the button won't feel natural. Your fingers will fall in the right place and the control is worth it.
2) 78mm batteries are comfortable for many hand sizes. We chose the bigger size for the longer battery life, but the physical size was a comfortable fit for both of us. I have tiny hands (think ring size 5), my husband's hands are larger (ring size 13+) but we both found the 78mm battery comfortable to hold.
3) With this starter kit, get a neutral flavor cartomizer to start with (Prime was our choice) but buy a sampler pack while you are at it. After you have exhausted the flavor of your prefilled cartomizer, adding in a second flavor is easy. You can experiment with different flavor combinations to find a favorite. After you have found your favorite flavor combos, get the low resistance (LR) cartomizers right away.
4) Consider buying a drip tip immediately with this purchase. The cartomizer feels a little hard in my lips, and the contoured drip tip made it more natural feeling.
5) The titanium finish is certainly durable (it has survived the two of us fools for nine months) but now we are investing in new colored batteries. The titanium is durable but not much fun.
All in all, great product. Enjoy!
Posted on 1/20/14
Liked them so much I got my husband a setby mithrandor
I tried the Halo G6 after a friend referred them to me. I liked them so much I had my husband try them and he liked them too, so I got him a set as well. He's quite pleased with them.
Posted on 1/2/14
Finally a cig like battery that works greatby Dan
I am new to the e cigarette world. I tried some gas station brands and was not satisfied. With the G6 Starter kit the biggest thing I like is that it works every time. I got the mini tanks and love them. I have one auto and one manual battery. I think I prefer the manual so far but the auto is great for when I'm driving. It comes in a nice case that I use to hold a back up tank and my charger when I go to work.