Great Transitionby Alex
I have been smoking the disposables (not to mention names but its a color that's spelled wrong) and they never really gave me the satisfaction. I felt like I was missing something. I have tried E-cigs before but never thought I would become a vaper but I thought I would try it. I read some reviews online, some youtube vids, and Halo came across as the best starter company. I got my kit today and I can tell you after using it for 5 hours or so, I feel like I can get used to it. So far I am very happy with it and I think you would be too. I would highly recommend Halo.
Purchased: Titanium G6 Starter, extra 102mm battery, 5 packs of Prime, 2 extra USB ports (highly recommend for your car, home charger, and travelcase/extra) Home charger.
Posted on 3/28/14
Very Pleasedby Crooked
I did a lot of research on e-cigs prior to purchasing the Titanium G6 Starter kit. I have been very happy with my purchase, but do have an idea that would make it even better.
Pros: I wanted a setup that really felt like smoking - size of device is very close in line with a traditional cigarette. I also wanted a kit that I could feel comfortable using all day. And I do. I also appreciate the fact that you can customize the kit with any flavor cartridge, however, I knew I wanted to be able to sample many flavors, so I was happy the offering of blanks was available. I paired my order with the Variety Pack of e-juice, and also a mini tank to try that out, and an additional set of LR carts. I was pleased to have the flexibility to find a vaping setup that gave me a good hit. well done Halo!
Cons: Not too many. My only "gripe" about the kit is that the case that comes with the kit has no provision for storing anything but the stuff that comes with it. I'd like the ability to store a few of the mini tanks in the case, since I'm finding I really like them, but there's not a convenient way to carry. Maybe even a molded insert that fits in the upper portion of the case. So more like adding storage instead of replacing the existing mold.
Posted on 3/7/14
Very nice product, well suited for startersby Devon
Very nice product, well suited for starters.
Posted on 2/26/14
G6 is Greatby Jeremy
I am very impressed with my G6. I went with the mini battery and it last several days for me. It is sleek and stylish. Buying the starter kit is a great value.
Posted on 2/24/14
Well worth itby Gil
This is a great kit. For starters, shipping was very fast. I placed my order late on a Tuesday night and it was in my mailbox Saturday morning. The kit is packaged very well. The included case is great for storing when not in use. I ordered two manual batteries and they make for a great vaping experience, easy to control. I've never used an automatic battery, so I can't really compare the two. The chargers are simple and easy to use. All in all, this was a great purchase. Halo all the way for me!
Posted on 2/12/14
Bit pricey, but a good starter kitby Anthony
A bit pricey, but you get what you pay for... good quality. Battery packs feel balanced, not top heavy.
Posted on 2/3/14
Good setup, can match all the other colorsby M
Pretty hard to go wrong with Titanium, it ends up matching all the other colored cartomizers to a greater or lesser degree. Just to be clear though, this is not actually titanium or stainless or anything like that, just the same satin finish done in a steel-gray color. It's a nice setup though, I surprisingly like them with red or black cartomizers.
Posted on 1/29/14
I looked around at e-cigs and wanted to give it a shot. Tried a couple in store brands wasn't impressed. I came across a friend who recommended halo so I checked it out. I bought my started kit about 3 weeks ago. Very impressed. I'm a menthol kind of guy, my favorite it the menthol ice. I ordered one manual battery and one auto, the manual is definitely the way to go, control your vape and save battery life, the auto is definitely nice for when on the road or running around at work. I have no complaints, best investment yet. Great throat hit, great taste and variety or strengths and flavors, can't get any better. I'm excited to see what halo has to offer next. If this is that good who knows what could be in store for the future. Awesome job halo!
Posted on 1/28/14
Great product!by Steve
I started with a low cost kit from another manufacturer to see if e-cigs would satisfy my nicotine addiction - it was ok. After reading several positive reviews for the G6 on this site, and others, I made the plunge. That was a great decision! Quality product at a reasonable price. I ordered the Tribeca cartridges. The taste is great, and the quality/quantity of the vapor is top notch. I will be a halo customer for life - I am so satisfied I don't see a reason to try any others!
Posted on 1/25/14
9 months later, no regretsby Mac
My husband and I bought this kit to share with zero e-cig experience. Nine months later, here are our thoughts
1) Manual batteries offer so much more control. Newbies, don't worry that pushing the button won't feel natural. Your fingers will fall in the right place and the control is worth it.
2) 78mm batteries are comfortable for many hand sizes. We chose the bigger size for the longer battery life, but the physical size was a comfortable fit for both of us. I have tiny hands (think ring size 5), my husband's hands are larger (ring size 13+) but we both found the 78mm battery comfortable to hold.
3) With this starter kit, get a neutral flavor cartomizer to start with (Prime was our choice) but buy a sampler pack while you are at it. After you have exhausted the flavor of your prefilled cartomizer, adding in a second flavor is easy. You can experiment with different flavor combinations to find a favorite. After you have found your favorite flavor combos, get the low resistance (LR) cartomizers right away.
4) Consider buying a drip tip immediately with this purchase. The cartomizer feels a little hard in my lips, and the contoured drip tip made it more natural feeling.
5) The titanium finish is certainly durable (it has survived the two of us fools for nine months) but now we are investing in new colored batteries. The titanium is durable but not much fun.