Login Form
Email Address *
Password *
Forgot your Password?
Create an Account
*Required fields
Retrieve your password
Email Address *

Customer Reviews

Items 111 to 120 of 795 total

per page
5.0 5
Posted on 4/22/14
Go-to Vape, Perfect mixer
This is the first flavor I tried from halo and after testing several more, this is the one I keep coming back to. It's down-right tasty on its own; imagine rolling a cigarette with a mellow raisin scented tobacco, then a cowtail (the caramel candy with a vanilla center) and that is what this tastes like. It never hits too sweet of a note, which leaves me longing for another puff. Perfect for mixing with the various menthol liquids as well as other less sweet tobacco flavors to really punch with flavor.
5.0 5
Posted on 4/21/14
Was Great at first but Torque56 took over!
Was definitely one of my fav, but Torque took over! It's worth a shot it wont disappoint!
5.0 5
Posted on 4/21/14
awesome flavoring
Awesome flavoring! Great tobacco taste with a caramel vanilla exhale. Nice and smooth throat hit with great vapor production. Using it in a provari with iclear 30s tank. I will always keep one filled with this. Great job guys!
5.0 5
Posted on 4/21/14
Popular for a reason
Tribeca straddles the line between a tobacco and gourmet flavor.

The tobacco base is noticeable but the rich complex toasted caramel really sets it apart. Tastes a lot like caramel popcorn with just enough sweetness and nuttyness. Definite ADV material.
4.0 5
Posted on 4/21/14
Sweet Tobacco Taste
I prefer a bolder tobacco taste in my tobacco inspired e liquid. This has quite a bit of a sweet caramel like taste which is great but just not my preference but if you like sweet tobacco tastes this product is definitely for you. It has an excellent throat hit and vapor production as well.
5.0 5
Posted on 4/19/14
Tribeca
Best tobacco e liquid I've tried.
5.0 5
Posted on 4/18/14
GOOD STUFF
BEST TOBACCO FLAVER I EVER TASTED, THANKS HALO, GOOD STUFF.
4.0 5
Posted on 4/18/14
Not "ultra-smooth"
This was the first flavor i tried and it is not one of my favorites. The taste was nutty and semi-sweet which complimented the tobacco flavors nicely, but i chose this flavor because it was described as smooth. Maybe it was the nicotine level i chose (24 mg) but the throat hit was pretty harsh even at 3.3V. Lots of flavor and throat hit, i would recommend it to anyone who likes the more spicy or nutty tobacco flavors. It had hints of sweetness but it was overpowered by the other flavors. Also i wouldn't recommend this as an everyday vape, and i would suggest getting it with 12 mg or less nicotine.
5.0 5
Posted on 4/18/14
One of a kind tobacco flavor
Just started vaping Tribeca E Liquid and I have to say it has a unique flavor that I just cant get enough of.. Smooth,Sweet Tobacco goodness..You cant go wrong with purchasing this awesome flavor.. I liked it so much that after 2 hours of vaping it. I ordered two 30ml bottles. Two thumbs up!!!
5.0 5
Posted on 4/17/14
Tribeca is my faorite Ejuice
I just wanted to let you know about the flavor "Tribeca". I have been Vaping for almost two years. I have tried hundreds of flavors. After about a year I finally discovered "Tribeca"

I am in love with it. It is y far the best Tobacco flavor out there. I smoke Tribeca 90 percent of the time. The other 10 percent are other Halo Flavors.

I would like to Thank the Halo team for producing not only great products but clean products